The DRAMINSKI Ultrasound Pregnancy Tester is an invaluable help in professional and individual dog breeding. It is designed for easy operation, maintenance and giving fast results with the maximum accuracy.
• very high effectiveness of diagnosis,
• easy regulation of gain parameter depending on the size of the examined animal,
• early diagnosis of pregnancy helps to treat pregnant bitches in an appropriate way
• fast organization of animal groups reduces irreparable financial losses,
• the highest efficiency of an early diagnosis helps to make the right decisions when organising breeding.
Principle of operation
The detector determines pregnancy by locating amniotic fluid in the uterus. It uses the phenomenon of ultrasonic wave reflection. When pressed to the animal’s skin, the probe sends an ultrasound beam which is reflected from uterine horn filled with fluid and returns to the probe, causing a change of signal generated by the device. Examination at an optimum time helps to make an appropriate diagnosis. Repeating the test for several consecutive days makes a diagnosis more reliable.
The set includes:
• DRAMIŃSKI PDD ultrasound pregnancy detector,
• 2xBNC connecting cable,
• ultrasonic probe,
• bottle of liquid paraffin,
• 1 x 9V 6LF-22 type alkaline battery,
• transport case with foam insert,
Tester is manufactured in the versions for:
• sheep and goat
24 Months Warranty