Safe, regular ear cleanser and also an aid in managing otitis externa and preventing its recurrence.
Contains 4 Broad-spectrum Antimicrobials – Treats and protects against a broad range of infections.
Keratolytic, Keratoplastic and bacteriostatic Actions – Wide range of indications.
Stimulates Regeneration of Epithelial Cells – Speeds wound recovery.
Contains a Filming Agent – Superior coverage and adhesion.
Low Irritant – Safe.
- Dogs and cats requiring ear cleansing or needing a solution for problem ears.
|Lactic acid||25 mg/mL|
|Salicylic acid||1.1 mg/mL|
120mL, 237mL, 500mL
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Hold the ear flap and lift it into a vertical position.
- Aim tip of bottle into the ear canal and squeeze the bottle to apply solution liberally, enabling a ï¬‚ushing action.
- Without letting go of the ear flap, gently massage the base of the ear, downward and inward in order to disperse Epi-Otic throughout the ear canal for 1 minute. Then allow the pet to shake its head.
- Remove the excess fluid and debris with a ball of cotton wool or tissue and also clean the inside of the ear ï¬‚ap.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 until the excess fluid no longer looks dirty.
Do not instil into ears that have a perforated tympanic membrane.