A set for the intravenous administration of blood and blood components.
The drip chamber is generally equipped with a standard blood filter suitable for blood and blood components. Removes blood clots greater than 200µm . Gravity administration set suitable for 3 to 4 blood units.
- “ES”= for European Standard
- Non-vented piercing spike. Blunt spike tip to avoid bag penetration
- Fully transparent upper part of drip chamber allows quick drop rate check
- Push ring for comfortable and secure gripping
- Extended, detached drip element within drip chamber provides even drop formation; 20 drops = 1ml ± 0.1 ml (aqua dist.)
- Elastic pump chamber for easy fluid level setting
- Large drip chamber with blood filter basket in the upper part, pore size 200 µm, filter area 22 cm2, provides higher flow rate while retaining larger particles
- Drip chamber material PVC free
- Advanced, precise roller clamp, good to control flow rate, comfortable to hold
- Spike dock for secure spike discard. Housing colour “white”
- Screw tight Luer Lock fitting to prevent accidental disconnection
- Soft, clear PVC tubing with standard lumen 3 x 4.1 mm, standard length 150 cm (optionally 200 cm), DEHP free plasticizer with superior, well documented safety properties
- Versions with hand pump contain DEHP
- Pressure resistant max. 400 mm Hg (0.5 bar)